It depends on creating an environment where marijuana won’t easily degrade once you store your cannabis products. With that, you have to remove oxygen and UV rays and also maintain the humidity temperatures and levels. UV rays can usually burn up cannabinoids and surplus moisture levels can stimulate the growth of mold. You may be asking what’s the ideal way to keep the cannabis intact until it’s time to consume.
Storing cannabis properly is necessary if you like your stash to maintain its quality and last. Whether you’re keeping it until the end of the week or for the long term. Where you store your buds play a major part in their potency and flavor. The problem with inappropriate storage is that if your flower comes in reach with too much air, the quality may be risky.
Tips for storing your Cannabis properly:
- Use a container that is airtight
- Different cannabis packaging nowadays is becoming more sophisticated. Manufacturers put great effort and research into container design to preserve its freshness. Still, not all packaging is produced equally and disposable containers are having its drawbacks. Storing your cannabis products in an airtight container will take a long way. To prevent degradation and dryness. Nothing still beats a fashion mason jar if you’re searching for an inexpensive airtight option.
- Keep Cannabis in a dark place
- Light is needed for live plants to grow, yet after cannabis is cured and dried into consumable flowers. When taken out into a concentrated product, then light becomes an accelerant of chemical failure. In other words, terpene molecules and cannabinoids are going to modify the structure. Or be destroyed rapidly the lighter your stash is revealed.
- Keep Cannabis Out of Pets or Children
- Even if you don’t have kids or pets yourself, there’s always the possibility that a loved one or friend could visit. It’s necessary to take precautions to make sure they don’t get a hold accidentally anything they shouldn’t. The simplest way is height. Somewhere up high is difficult or out of reach to access. The most beneficial method for keeping your cannabis secure is to keep it that can be locked with a key.
- Ensure that your cannabis is stored at the proper temperature
- Cannabis must be stored at a temperature to prevent mold from growing. Too much heat can damage cannabis and dry it out, decreasing its efficacy. You have to be careful to keep the temperature freezing since this can damage the bud structure.